Devil's Night: Tea, Coffee, and Donut Pairing
Time & Location
About The Event
Satanic Tea Co. , Veghammer and New Level Brewing Present:
Devil's Night Tea, Coffee and Donut Pairing
Join us on October 30th for a tasting of the unholy trinity: Satanic Tea co, Veghammer and New Level Brewing. Coffee and tea will be paired with tasty vegan treats. And as bonus, enjoy a sneak preview of Nun so Vile: the lavendar sour concoted by Pitchblack North, New Level, and Cryptopsy.
Please note: this event is being run in compliance with the Restrictions Exemption Program. Attendees must show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test taken within 72 hours.
Pairings are as follows:
- Nocturnal Fear -As Devil's Night descends, you can taste the blood of your enemies. Warm spices complement the vanilla and cedar notes of this bold and sweet medium roast Sumatra. Med Roast Coffee w/ Sweet potato mini doughnut dusted with cumin, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Malicious Intent - The hunt continues. Both sweet and salty are enriched by the overtone of smoke in this classic milk tea. Smokey London Fog w/ Mini Breakfast Sandwich - Procuitto, jam, cream cheese, and arugula.
- Awakening of the Gods -Blood is spilled! Tart and juicy citrus is highlighted by the berries and balanced by light, silky whip. Lemonade w/ butterfly pea flower tea w/ Donut Nachos w/ Raspberry Sauce, Coconut Cream +Sprinkles
- Nun so Violet -Fruit as black as your soul is accentuated by the floral subtlety of lavender while the richness of the dough balances the acidity of both the tea and the Sour beerLavender Earl Grey + New Level Nun So Vile Lavendar Sour Ale + dark fruit and honee glazed doughnuts.
- Veghammer X Satanic Tea$36.66$36.660$0