Double Flight: $18
Single Taster: $3
Glass (16oz): $6-8 Sleeve (10oz): $4-6
*imperial glasses 12oz Imperial sleeves 8oz
1. Sorceress Sour - Lime Kettle Sour
2. Berserker - Blonde Ale
3. Heavy Metal Horchata - Cream Ale *contains nuts
4. Session Wolf - Session IPA
5. Prince of Tartness - Sour New England Pale Ale
6. Tangerine Dream - New England IPA
7. Chocolate Rain - Raspberry Chocolate Stout
8. Pinball Wizard - Raspberry Milkshake Sour
The Ross brothers decided to start their own brewery while attending Maryland Deathfest. In between deathmetal sets, they ended up spending a lot of time in their hotel room drinking boldly flavoured American craft beers: insanely bitter IPAS, unreal dessert stouts, and high gravity barley wines.
The beers were so unbelievably good, they thought to themselves:
“Why can’t we drink like this at home? Maybe we should just start a brewery that makes what we like to drink?”
In homage to their origins, the Ross boys pair their beers with metal sounding names and graphics. New Level Brewing bends the rules of the style guidelines to create bold beers that are just a bit different from what you may have had before. They may not obey the Rhineheitsgebot, but they refuse to compromise the quality of their beer or to release anything that they don’t love.